Effective date: Oct 18, 2018
DNWeb.xyz – One Stop Web Development and Hosting Solutions (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://dnweb.xyz website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We appreciate the trust you place in us when sharing your personal data. The security of that data is very important to us. In this document, we will explain how we collect, use and protect your personal data.
We will also explain what rights you have with regards to your personal data and how you can exercise those rights.
- When you sign up for our service, we will ask you to provide contact information such as your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, and payment information.
- For renting VPS where function email sending transactional activated, we need a scan of your id photo.
- We may ask you to complete user surveys, and to provide certain demographic information, such as age, gender, special interests, etc. You do not have to provide this type of information to use our service if you do not want to.
- If you contact us for customer support, we may also ask you for information about your operating system, software and other technical matters.
- When you visit our Web site we will capture your IP Address, time of and duration of visit, and time and duration of the pages on our Web site that you view. We may tie this information to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
- We will also place a cookie that will identify you to us as a repeat visitor or a customer when you visit our Web site. See What is a Cookie below. We may tie this cookie to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
- If we send you an e-mail, we may include a marker that will allow to identify e-mail that is opened and viewed.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
As is customary for all providers in DNWeb business, our site uses forms to collect personal information (including your name, address, telephone number, and email address) so you can place orders, manage your services, and request information and support. We may also request proof of identification, financial information, or other forms of information necessary to provide the services that you request.
Any information you transmit to us via forms on our site, or give us in any other way, including through email, our API, phone, or via contacting our support team will be stored. This information may be used for purposes of contacting you regarding your use of our services. You may update personal information stored or request not to be contacted by us – see below under “Updating Your Information”
We use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information under our control. When you enter sensitive information on our web site forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using Transport Layer Security (TLS).
We follow accepted industry standards to protect the personal information transferred to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of information storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Web push browser token
- Facebook Messenger user ID
- Facebook notifications user ID
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address(e . g . IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data .
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier . Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device . Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service .
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent . However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service .
Cookies we use:
- Notification popup request. We use this cookie to not display notification popup box again when user choose to dismiss it.
- Safari browser token. We use this cookie to store the user token of his Safari browser for web push service if user allow to us a permission to sending him notifications.
- Browser token. We use this cookie to store the user token of his browser for web push service if user allow to us a permission to sending him notifications .
- Welcome message seen. We use this cookie to know if user already see the welocme message of web push notification service or not.
- User profile link status. We use this cookie to know if user WordPress account is already linked with web push browser token or not.
- Coordinates We use two cookies for coordinates to store user current location updated every hour if user give us a permission to read browser location.
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
We gather certain information that is naturally transmitted as part of handling standard Internet protocols, such as HTTPS. We use this information, gathered as a result of your use of our services, via the Internet, to help personalize our site, diagnose problems with our servers, and to administer our site. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and/or click-stream data. We also gather broad demographic information from this data to help us improve our site and service offerings.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Use of Data
DNWeb.xyz – One Stop Web Development and Hosting Solutions uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To send you notifications about our recent offers, news, blogs, products or alerts
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- For payment purposes and to provide customer support.
- To announce special offers or provide other information from time to time via e-mail. We may also send e-mail announcing special offers by our third parties, but we will not provide the third parties with your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information. If you do not wish to receive these e-mails, you may opt out of future e-mails at any time by following the instructions included in the e-mail.
- To improve our service and the marketing of our service. For example, we may use the information we gather from user surveys, demographic data, and web site visits to help us improve or target our Web site and customize your visit.
We absolutely do not transfer or sell your information for inclusion on third party e-mail or other marketing lists.
Your Choices and Opt-Outs
Members and Visitors who have opted in to our marketing tools can opt out of receiving any notifications from us at any time by
- Clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our marketing messages
- Sending “unsubscribe and delete my account” to our Facebook Messenger
- Clicking on the bell icon at the bottom page to unsubscribe from web push notifications
- Visiting the subscription page to manage your notifications preferences or permanently deleting your subscription
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
DNWeb.xyz – One Stop Web Development and Hosting Solutions may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of DNWeb.xyz – One Stop Web Development and Hosting Solutions
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Other Data Protection Rights
You have the following data protection rights:
- To access, correct, update, or request deletion of your Personal Information. Mailchimp takes reasonable steps to ensure that the data we collect is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and up to date. You may contact us directly at any time about accessing, correcting, updating, or deleting your Personal Information, or altering your data or marketing preferences by emailing us at [email protected] We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws
- In addition, if you are a resident of the EEA, you can object to processing of your Personal Information, ask us to restrict processing of your Personal Information or request portability of your Personal Information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing us at [email protected]
- Similarly, if we have collected and processed your Personal Information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA are available here
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- Facebook Pixel. Third party service for managing advertisement activities related to the resource via Facebook
Most domain registrations require publishing contact-related information in WHOIS (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WHOIS). With most registrars this process, by default, involves transmitting your personal information to the registries responsible for the top-level domains in your account(s). DNWeb is different – by default, we do not transmit your personal information to domain registries thereby preventing disclosure of personal information in WHOIS. Our Domain WHOIS privacy service is free and is enabled by default. It is still possible for you to transmit and publish your personal information in WHOIS by explicitly disabling WHOIS privacy on a per domain or account-level basis; however, you have to explicitly request that this be done via our site.
A few country code top-level domain registries have policies preventing us from protecting your personal information from being disclosed in public WHOIS – those ccTLDs are listed here: https://dnweb.xyz/domain-whois-privacy
If you choose to opt out of our free WHOIS privacy service, please review the privacy portion (where available) of the Registry Policies for the top-level domain in which you wish to or have registered a domain name to better understand how your WHOIS data is utilized by the individual registry. Also, please note that when you disable WHOIS privacy, your personal information will become publically available. This means that anyone can download/store/copy/distribute your personal information; even if you enable WHOIS privacy later on.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Who we share your data with
As DNWeb consists of many different companies, there is a great likelihood that a Customer will conduct business with more than one DNWeb company. It is important to us that we provide the best possible customer service and overall experience. In order to maintain a complete overview and insight into which Customers have relations with the various companies in the DNWeb Group, we will, therefore, share your data with these companies. The aim of this is to ensure that you can access the relevant information on time and that you are not contacted more often than is necessary for you or for DNWeb.
DNWeb does not share your personal data with third-parties who intend to use the data for marketing purposes if you have not given your consent to this.
DNWeb may share your personal data with third-parties for other purposes but only in the following contexts:
a. Business partners
DNWeb may share your personal information with our partners in the event that this is legitimate from a business perspective. For example, if you purchase a service on behalf of your employer that we provide through one of our certified partners.
b. Public authorities
The police and/or other authorities may demand the handover of personal information from DNWeb. In these cases, DNWeb will only hand over the data if there is a court order or another legal obligation to do so.
c. Mergers and acquisitions
In connection with mergers, acquisitions or divestiture of all or parts of DNWeb’ business, the acquiring entity as well as its consultants and DNWeb’ will obtain access to data managed by the DNWeb entity/entities involved and this may in some cases include personal data. In which case, such external parties will enter into a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with DNWeb, which will also cover potential disclosure of personal data.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may share aggregate statistical data about our customers with third parties, such as advertisers or suppliers. This aggregate statistical data will not identify you personally.
What is a Cookie
A cookie is an alphanumeric identifier that is unique to your browser. The cookie will identify your browser to us when you visit our web site so that we may customize your visit.
Security of Your Information
We store your personally identifiable information and payment information in our secure database.
Our service is not available to children under the age of 13, and we will not intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.
How we protect your data
We store your personally identifiable information and payment information in our secure database.
We may modify this Privacy Statement from time to time, we will post the revised statement on this section of the website, with an updated revision date. We encourage you to review the Privacy Statement regularly. If we make significant changes to our Statement that materially alter our privacy practices, we may also notify you by other means, such as sending an email or posting a notice on our corporate website and/or social media pages prior to the changes taking effect.
The last update of this Privacy Statement was October 18th 2018.
- By visiting this page on our website: https://billing.dnweb.xyz/contact.php
- By sending email to: [email protected]